Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 Despedidas (2 Good-byes)

Hello everyone. As my time is winding down here, I have been extra busy. I would like to explain two good-bye parties that I had/went to.

The first one was the ISA good-bye party, which is the exchange program that I have gone through. We went to an elegant place, where the ISA workers (7 or so) and the United States students (60 or so) ate and conversed.













The second one was a surprise party for me. Although I had suspicions, it was very special for me. It was a formal party, in which a bunch of many friends from the Church dressed up, prepared an elegant meal, and shared the evening with me. We talked, laughed, danced, sang, some people gave speeches, etc. It was a very nice evening.





I want to post two or three more blogs in the near future. Therefore, this one is especially short. However, I wanted to give this update, as well as include some photos. Until soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment